Women’s Lucknow Chicken Art Work Embroidered Cotton Chikan Pant Loose
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash or Machine wash
- Fit Type: Loose
- These are standard size suits and kurtas and could be adjust according to your size. More size related details are given in picture
- Look chic and trendy for the day with this stylish cotton embroider Chikankari , Mukaish/Badla work
- Fabric : Blended Cotton with Mukaish/ Badla Work .Mukaish is a type of embroidery done in Lucknow(Eastern India). This type of embroidery involves twisting thin metallic threads to create patterns all over the fabric.
- Product Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor; Settings.NOTE:- The Measurements Are In Inches.
- Age Range Description: Adult; Closure Type: Elastic
100 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Women’s Lucknow Chicken Art Work Embroidered Georgette Chikan Pant
Chikan, in the literal sense means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment, gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack
The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple fabric choice.
This work basically consists of a number of processes, namely cutting, stitching, printing, embroidery, washing and finishing. Cutting and stitching are done by the same person. Then, printing is undertaken with wooden blocks dipped in dye.
After this, embroidery is done, usually by women. The last step in the Chikankari embroidery work is washing and finishing, which may take 10 to 12 days and involves bleaching, acid treatment, stiffening and ironing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.